YOU WOULDN’T BUY A CAR WITHOUT TYRES ……
SO WHY BUY A HOUSE WITHOUT LANDSCAPING, FENCING DRIVEWAY, BLINDS…..?
Unfortunately, very few builders in Melbourne and surrounds offer Turnkey Items when building a new home.
This means you then have the hassle of spending lots of time and money organising for trades and contractors to come to your house after completion, to help finish off your new home.
You shouldn’t have to ask a builder “What is NOT included?”
At Vic Turnkey Homes, when we say everything is included, we mean it.
You don’t have to pay more to start living — just pack you bags, choose your furniture and pick a date to move in.
You will have peace of mind knowing everything has been thought of and taken care of right down to the clothesline, letterbox, toilet roll holders, towel rails, TV Antenna.
Where do you normally start when looking for a house and land package or house design?
You might visit some display villages, but you need to be aware that most of what you see is an upgrade, and it is almost impossible to compare what you are seeing with your budget reality.
You might look up some builder websites, but you may end up finding it almost impossible to get accurate pricing.
What do these builder’s “from” prices include? Fixed Site costs, estate covenants, Bushire Levy, Community Infrastructure Levy, Council Requirements, floor coverings, landscaping, blinds, driveway, fencing, the list goes on.
It’s no wonder there is so much confusion!
Talk to Vic Turnkey Homes, to take away the confusion!
Our Point of Difference:
1. You will walk through standard spec homes so you can see a standard finish, not a display home full of upgrades/extras, and confusion
2. Fixed Price upfront before you pay a deposit
3. All-inclusive turnkey packages. We offer a true turnkey package. Grab the keys and move in without the need to spend thousands to finish off your house
4. Personalised one on one service. You are not just a number in the system. Work with one highly experienced consultant from start to finish to co-ordinate all aspects of your project. Customer service is our focus
5. Custom build options without the usual custom price. We have the ability to customise plans to suit your needs, or we can build your existing plans
6. Contracts available in weeks NOT months
7. No gimmicks, just real value
8. Standard inclusions that most builders call upgrades